Monday, March 13, 2006

Weeks Successes (3/5 - 3/11)

Alrighty... had a rather bad week number wise, but still pleased with what Igot... especially my 1 Lost success I got this week :) Also got a couple baseball successes back which been out there for over a year :)

ACTORS/ACTRESSES

Michelle Rodriguez
c/o "Lost"
Grass Skirt Productions
680 Iwilei Rd., Suite 495
Honolulu, HI 96817
Sent: 8/29/05
Received: 3/6/06
Comments: Woohoo! Michelle signed my photo from "S.W.A.T." which is one of my all-time fave movies. Very pleased! Now I have to get her to sign a photo from "Lost" since I have had some printed up since sending her the "S.W.A.T." photo :)


SURVIVOR

Twila Tanner (Vanuatu)
534 E. Mitchell
Marshall, MO 65340
Sent: 2/28/06
Received: 3/9/06
Comments: This kind Survivor signed all 4IC, and also sent me a signed 8x10 CISP in her own envelope! Very nice of her! :)


SPORTS
Baseball
Bud Harrelson
Dale Murphy
Jesse Orosco
A.J. Pierzynski
Ken Schrom

Hockey
Mike Eruzione
Kevin Stevens

Olympics
Dan Jansen (Speedskater)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home