Monday, April 03, 2006

Weeks Successes (3/26 - 4/1)

Hey all.. finished the month of March off strong and had a good start to April too. Got some goodies this week with the help of all my autographing friends! :) Also got a few new autographs from the Gentlemen of Baseball (which makes me hit a milestone mark of 50 different!), got a couple good spring training successes, and also added a couple new Pirates to my collection which brings my Pirates total to 643 different!

ACTORS/ACTRESSES

Ed Asner
3556 Mound View Ave.
Studio City, CA 91604
Sent: 1/31/06
Received: 3/27/06
Comments: Mr. Asner signed both of my photos from "Elf" and also 2 IC in a short amount of time. A great success as "Elf" is a great Christmas movie! :)



Sayed Badreya
egyptianfilm@yahoo.com
Sent: 3/28/06
Received: 4/1/06
Comments: This character actor sent me a signed 8" x 10" Color photo in only 3 days! He has bee in some great movies such as "Shallow Hal", "Stuck on You", and "Kingpin" :)



Jessica Boehrs
c/o Jondral Künstler-Management
Am Kliepesch 13a
50859 Köln
Germany
Sent: 12/2/05
Received: 4/1/06
Comments: I didn't have any German stamps, so I sent a letter, no SASE, and $2 US cash and asked for a photo, and in about 4 months, she sent me 2 signed 4 1/4" x 5 7/8" Color photos. She is best known for her role as "Mieke" in the movie "Eurotrip". She is also the lead singer of a German Music Group called Novaspace.



Neve Campbell
c/o "Resurrection Blues" Play
Sent: 3/3/06
Received: 3/27/06
Comments: So excited about this one! Saw some of my friends getting successes, so I figured I'd try. Thought I may have been too late before the flood of mail got to her, but I guess I snuck it in. I saw the address posted on SA so I figured she'd have 1000's of letters by now! So happy! :)



Ice Cube
16161 Ventura Blvd. #870
Encino, CA 91436
Sent: 8/1/05
Received: 3/27/06
Comments: This great actor and rapper graciously signed my "Barbershop" photo. Very pleased with this success.



Vinnie Jones
c/o Classic Management Ltd.
5th Floor
140 Brompton Rd.
London SW3 1HY
United Kingdom
Sent: 2/10/06
Received: 3/27/06
Comments: Thanks to Keith and Cody on this one for sharing the address and photo from X3 with me! Vinnie is a great actor who has been in several of my favorite movies. Can't wait to see him in X3! He signed my X3 photo in about a month and a half! :)



Vince Vieluf
c/o Melanie Green Management
425 North Robertson Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90048
Sent: 3/9/06
Received: 3/27/06
Comments: This great actor signed both of my photos from the movie "Grind", which is a pretty good skateboarding movie. :-p He is a very cool actor who sent me a note and also added an additional photo.


SURVIVOR

Sean Kenniff (Borneo)
c/o CBS4 News Team
Health Reporter/Producer
8900 NW 18th Terrace
Doral, FL 33172
Sent: 3/23/06
Received: 4/1/06
Comments: Sean signed all 4IC in a short amount of time. He made it all the way to the final 5 contestants on the inaugural season of "Survivor".


SPORTS
Baseball
Aaron Boone
Bob Dillinger
Danny Graves
Joe Mays
Frank McCourt
Steve Nicosia
Adam Piatt
Tom Romano
Tim Salmon
Brian Tallet
Jim Thome
Bob Uecker
Javier Vazquez
Woody Williams

Baseball (Negro Leagues)
Joe Durham
Herald Gordon
Willie Sheelor

Football
Troy Brown
Yatil Green

Golf
Bill Britton
Ray Floyd
Bob Gilder
Tom Lehman
Dan Pohl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home