Monday, April 10, 2006

Weeks Successes (4/2 - 4/8)

Hey all... had a nice strong, and pleasing beginning of April in the autograph successes. While I got the now standard Autopen from Ms. Dushku, I also got some nice successes from other established actors/actresses :)

ACTORS/ACTRESSES

Carol Alt
c/o Ford Models
142 Greene St.
New York, NY 10012
Sent: 3/9/06
Received: 4/7/06
Comments: This beautiful actress/model signed all 3 of my 5" x 7" color photos in a real short time. She also wrote on the back of my SASE "Thanks for sending a SASE". She must get a good bit of autograph requests without the people including a SASE... bad collectors :-p



Eliza Dushku
c/o "Dog Sees God: Confessions of a Teenage Blockhead" Play
Sent: 1/12/06
Received: 4/7/06
Comments: This is the autopenned photo she "signed" from this play. She returned my other 2 smaller photos untouched. Just wanted to post what my autopen looks like... it is definitely an autopen as it matches the SFM photos and other "signed" photos people got from this address.



Jenna Elfman
1608 N. Cahuenga Blvd. #1271
Los Angeles, CA 90028
Sent: 3/9/06
Received: 4/8/06
Comments: Jenna signed my photo in a REAL short time. My last success at this address took over a year! I had a 8" x 10" color photo of her so I figured I may as well send it to her to get signed! :)



Dania Ramirez
c/o Anonymous Content
8522 National Blvd. #101
Culver City, CA 90232
Sent: 3/9/06
Received: 4/3/06
Comments: This great young actress signed my X3 photo in just under a month. Very pleased with this one! I also really enjoyed her movie "Fat Albert". For some reason, I find myself liking the strangest of movies :-p



Michelle Rodriguez
c/o "Lost"
Grass Skirt Productions
680 Iwilei Rd., Suite 495
Honolulu, HI 96817
Sent: 3/9/06
Received: 4/4/06
Comments: My 2nd success at this address with Michelle. She signed my "S.W.A.T." photo the 1st time so I wanted to get a "Lost" photo signed. She signed my "Lost" photo and also a smaller 5" x 7" photo from "The Fast and the Furious". Always pleased with my "Lost" successes!



Al Sapienza
P.O. Box 691240
West Hollywood, CA 90069
Sent: 3/31/06
Received: 4/8/06
Comments: WOW! A rare single digit success! 8 days! Anyways, he signed all 3 of my index cards, and also sent a signed 8" x 10" "Sopranos" photo in his own envelope. He has been in several "Sopranos" episodes and also a handful of "Prison Break" episodes. I tried to find a "Prison Break" photo to send, but came up short.


SURVIVOR

Colby Donaldson (Australia)
P.O. Box 302
Christoval, TX 76935
Sent: 6/11/04
Received: 4/4/06
Comments: Wow, a very long success. Colby signed 1 of my 3 index cards in only 662 days! lol. Very nice addition to the "Survivor" collection. :)


MISC. CELEBRITIES

Jim Davis
(Creator of Garfield)
http://www.garfield.com/contactus.html
Sent: 3/30/06
Received: 4/5/06
Comments: I tried e-mailing Jim Davis again to see if he was sending out anything different these days. Guess not! He sent me the standard signed 4 1/2" x 6" Garfield paper. I don't mind. Garfield is my absolute favorite cartoon/comic, so another autograph won't hurt! :)


SPORTS
Baseball
Endy Chavez
Ken Hamlin

Golf
Charles Coody
D.A. Weibring
Tom Weiskopf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home