Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Weeks Successes (4/9 - 4/15)

Well, April continued with some more nice autographs. Also got some in person baseball successes at the Pirates/Cubs game on Saturday. Got me a couple cards signed my Herberto Andrade (Pirates Bullpen Catcher), and also 4 cards signed by catching great Manny Sanguillen. Anyways... here goes my successes...

ACTORS/ACTRESSES

Mark Harmon
c/o Wings Productions Inc.
2236-A Encinitas Blvd.
Encinitas, CA 92024
Sent: 3/14/06
Received: 4/10/06
Comments: He returned my photo Unsigned. Not sure why. But included a signed 3" x 5" glossy index card. Strange. I've had great success at this address. Maybe he is out of the country or something and they are sending these out. Who knows. The Scan is of an past success I got from this address.



Jamie Kennedy
c/o "Kickin' It Old Skool" Movie Set
Sent: 3/31/06
Received: 4/14/06
Comments: VERY excited about this one! I was afraid to get the dreaded SFM Pre-Print or get a autopen back, but Jamie signed my photo and 2 IC in a couple weeks for me. A Great via venue success! I just love his movie "Malibu's Most Wanted" :)



Tony Shalhoub
c/o "Monk"
O.C.P.I. Productions, Inc.
846 N. Cahuenga Blvd., Bldg. F, 2nd Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90038
Sent: 3/14/06
Received: 4/10/06
Comments: He signed my photo and one of my index cards in a short amount of time. Very please with this success as I really enjoy his show "Monk".



Ming-Na Wen
9903 Santa Monica Blvd., Suite 575
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
Sent: 5/9/05
Received: 4/15/06
Comments: This former "ER" star sent me a signed 8" x 10" Black & White Photo in just under a year. Very happy about this one since I thought it was gone for sure :)



Kyla Wise (aka Kyla Anderson)
kyla@kyla.info
Sent: 3/21/06
Received: 4/13/06
Comments: This beautiful Canadian Actress sent me a lovelt signed 8" x 10" Color Photo in a very short time. Look for her to do great things in the future! :)


MISC. CELEBRITIES

Pierre Omidyar
(Founder / Chairman of eBay)
Pierre@ebay.com
Sent: 3/28/06
Received: 4/13/06
Comments: Don't ask why I sent for this one, cause I am unsure why! lol. Nah. He is one of the greatest minds in the internet business, and also one of the richest! Then again, being a founder of the great auction site eBay doesn't hurt too! :)


SPORTS
Baseball
Mike Brumley
Rusty Kuntz

Golf
Mark Wiebe


IN PERSON
Baseball



1 Comments:

Blogger The Autograph King said...

2/15/2021: Dear Mr.Obed,
I really enjoy your blog about Pierre Omidyar signed business card thank you for writing it would you mind sending me your autograph I'm a fellow autograph collector
thank you for your time Mr.Obed
Mr.Shamim Dana 650-223-9999
Facebook: Shamim Dana
Instagram theautographking.

5:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home