Monday, April 24, 2006

Weeks Successes (4/16 - 4/22)

So, got a few goodies this week. Got one of my favorite autographs now... Dr. House from the show "House, MD". hehe. Just love that show! If you are a fan of "hospital" shows, I suggest checking out "House, MD". :) Anyways... here is my weeks successes...

ACTORS/ACTRESSES

Curtis Armstrong
c/o Don Buchwald & Assoc.
6500 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 2200
Los Angeles, CA 90048
Sent: 11/2/05
Received: 4/21/06
Comments: Mr. Armstrong is best known for his acting days on "Revenge of the Nerds" as Booger, but I sent him a movie still from "Van Wilder" which he signed for me.



Sarah Wayne Callies
c/o "Prison Break"
Prison Break Productions
100 S. Sangamon St.
Chicago, IL 60607-2685
Sent: 3/14/06
Received: 4/21/06
Comments: This is my 2nd success this year from Sarah. The 1st time I didn't have a photo to send, then I found the "Prison Break" promo photos which I got printed out, so I sent that to her this time. She signed my photo in about 5 weeks. :)



Jamie-Lynn DiScala
One Huntington Quad #3NO7
Melville, NY 11747
Sent: 3/9/06
Received: 4/17/06
Comments: Jamie-Lynn signed my photo in a short amount of time. She is one of the best signers from the great show, "The Sopranos".



Hugh Laurie
c/o Lip Service Casting Ltd.
60-66 Wardour St.
London W1F 0TA
United Kingdom
Sent: 2/1/06
Received: 4/20/06
Comments: AWESOME! Dr. House sent me a signed 8" x 10" Black & White photo. I just love this success. "House, MD" is me and my girlfriends favorite show these days (well, one of mine at least, lol).


SPORTS
Baseball
Shane Andrews
Jim Bouton
Bert Campaneris
Ron Cey
Bruce Chen
Kal Daniels
Dom DiMaggio
Rusty Greer
Butch Henry
Tom Herr
Jay Howell
George Kell
Phil Linz
Jack McKeon
Carlos Rivera

Golf
Bob Charles
Dave Hill

Racing
Eddie Cheever, Jr. (IRL)

Olympics
Amanda Beard (Swimming)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home