Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Weeks Successes (4/30 - 5/6)

Started off the month pretty strong :) Got a couple nice "Prison Break" successes, and a bunch of nice sports successes too! :) Overall, a good week!

ACTORS/ACTRESSES

Dakota Fanning
c/o Cindy Osbrink
Osbrink Talent Agency
4343 Lankershim Blvd., Suite 100
Universal City, CA 91602
Sent: 1/12/06
Received: 5/5/06
Comments: I always feel weird asking for a "childs" autograph... but this brilliant young actress is going to be a superstar one day... heck, she already is, and she isn't even a teenager yet! She sent me a lovely signed 8" x 10" Color Photo. :)



Wentworth Miller
c/o "Prison Break"
Prison Break Productions
100 S. Sangamon St.
Chicago, IL 60607-2685
Sent: 3/9/06
Received: 5/6/06
Comments: This "Prison Break" star signed both of my "Prison Break" photos and also my "TV Guide" cover. An awesome success in my eyes! :)



Amaury Nolasco
c/o "Prison Break"
Prison Break Productions
100 S. Sangamon St.
Chicago, IL 60607-2685
Sent: 3/14/06
Received: 5/2/06
Comments: Amaury signed my "Prison Break" photo in a short amount of time. :)



Kiran Shah
http://www.littlekiran.com
Sent: 4/24/06
Received: 5/1/06
Comments: This great Stuntman/Actor sent me a signed 5 7/8" x 8 1/4" Black & Ad Card and also a Letter in just a week! :)


SURVIVOR

Ryan Aiken (Amazon)
5033 Stone Hill Dr.
Ellicott City, MD 21043
Sent: 4/20/06
Received: 5/4/06
Comments: He signed 2 of my 4 IC. Took me a few moments to try and figure out whose signature this was! haha. I thought it was a baseball player since Ryan didn't inscribe "Survivor" or anything as most "Survivor" contestants do. :)



Rupert Boneham (Pearl Islands)
info@rupertskids.org
Sent: 4/14/06
Received: 5/4/06
Comments: Aargh! hehe. He is one of the most famous "Survivors", and one of my favorites by far! He sent me a signed 8 1/2" x 11" Color Paper Photo and also a typed letter via his web site. Very happy with this one :)



Christa Hastie (Pearl Islands)
1109 South Plaza Way #410
Flagstaff, AZ 86001
Sent: 3/31/06
Received: 5/5/06
Comments: This "Survivor" beauty sent me a signed 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" Black & White Photo in just over a month. Very pleased :)


SPORTS
Baseball
Rod Barajas
Gene Elston (Announcer)
Jeff Fassero
Pete Incaviglia
Al Kaline
Rob Mackowiak
Joe Mauer
George "Doc" Medich
Phil Nevin
Chan Ho Park
Aaron Sele
Kevin Tapani
Chris Tremie
Fernando Valenzuela
Matt Williams
Todd Worrell
Paul Zuvella

Baseball (AAGPBL)
Helene Machado


Boxing
Joe Mesi


Football
Steve Atwater
Andre Reed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home