Monday, May 15, 2006

Weeks Successes (5/7 - 5/13)

For not sending out a lot of requests lately, I got a nice haul in this week. Been slowing down some planning a move to another state. Looking for a house and everything takes up so much time! ugh! Anyways...

ACTORS/ACTRESSES

Vin Diesel
c/o One Race Productions
2940 Laurel Canyon Blvd. '839
Studio City, CA 91604
Sent: 3/23/06
Received: 5/9/06
Comments: Vin "signed" both of my photos in about a month and a half. I am still "iffy" if the successes coming from this address are real or not, but I figured what the heck, may as well try it! :)



Howard Hesseman
5750 Wilshire Blvd, #580
Los Angeles, CA 90036
Sent: 10/8/05
Received: 5/11/06
Comments: Mr. WKRP in Cincinnati himself sent me a signed 8" x 10" Black & White Photo in just over 7 months. Long, but great success :)



Paul Rudd
c/o "Three Days of Rain" Play
Sent: 4/20/06
Received: 5/13/06
Comments: He is a very funny actor! Just love his movies "40 Year Old Virgin" and "Anchorman". He signed both of my "Anchorman" 5" x 7" Color Photos, Very happy with this one!



Sally Strecker
c/o The Wallis Agency
4444 Riverside Dr., Suite 105
Burbank, CA 91505
Sent: 4/20/06
Received: 5/12/06
Comments: She is best know for her role as "Lucy" in one of Charlie's Flashbacks in "Lost". She signed my photo and 2 index cards in a short time. Very pleased to add another one to my "Lost" collection!



Tom Wilkinson
c/o "Michael Clayton" Movie Set
Sent: 2/1/06
Received: 5/8/06
Comments: I didn't have a photo to send, so just sent a couple index cards and a large SASE to Mr. Wilkinson at this movie set (which has wrapped I do believe). Anyways, he signed both of my index cards and also included a signed 6 1/2" x 8 1/2" Black & White Photo. Very pleased as I thought he did a great job in one of my favorite movies, "Black Night" (great comedy!).


MODELS

Natalie Glebova (Miss Universe 2005)
http://www.missuniverse.com
Sent: 3/28/06
Received: 5/8/06
Comments: This former Miss Universe sent me a lovely signed 6" x 8 1/2" Color Photo.



Cheryl Tiegs
9663 Santa Monica Blvd. #339
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Sent: 3/15/06
Received: 5/8/06
Comments: Ms. Tiegs signed 1 of my Sports Illustrated Swimsuit cards, and kept the other 2. Oh well, still happy with it :)


SURVIVOR

Chris Daugherty (Vanuatu)
310 Potee Rd.
South Venna, OH 45369
Sent: 2/22/06
Received: 5/11/06
Comments: The winner of "Survivor" Vanuatu" signed 2 of my index cards and also included an unsigned business card. :)


MISC. CELEBRITIES

Jackie Collins (Author)
http://www.jackiecollins.com
Sent: 9/21/05
Received: 5/12/06
Comments: This great author sent me a signed 5" x 7" Color Photo. Totally forgot sending for this one!



Jun Song (Contestant on "Big Brother 4")
junmisong@yahoo.com
Sent: 4/14/06
Received: 5/13/06
Comments: This winner of BB4 sent me a nice signed 8 1/2" x 11" Color Photo in about a month. This was the only season I watched of "Big Brother" so I thought it would be cool to have a signed photo of her :)


SPORTS
Baseball
Tim Belcher (x2)
Bobby Bonilla
Ron Cey
Dom DiMaggio
Mariano Duncan
Rich Gossage
Dwayne Henry
Jose Hernandez
Brent Lillibridge
Paul Moskau

Baseball (Negro Leagues)
Donald Johnson

Basketball
Dirk Nowitzki
Harlem Globetrotters


Football
Bob Griese (x2)

Olympics
Bonnie Blair (Speed Skater)
Rulon Gardner (Wrestler)


Racing
Jeff Burton

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home