Monday, June 05, 2006

Weeks Successes (5/28 - 6/3)

A great start for June (and end to May). Thought my successes would be slim this week, but not the case! :) I also got an In Person success from Comedian Ralphie May. Saw his show Friday night and was rolling to whole show! :) Also planning on sending out one more big batch of requests this week, and that will be it until the move is complete. Anyways.... Survey Says...

ACTORS/ACTRESSES

Asia Argento
c/o Asia Argento Official Fan Club
Casella Postale 680
55100 Lucca Uno
Italy
Sent: 5/16/06
Received: 6/1/06
Comments: She signed my photo in great time, especially for being an "overseas" request! i didn't have any Italian postage at the time, so I included $1 US and she put on postage for me :)



Jayce Bartok
jayce@vinylfoote.com
Sent: 5/19/06
Received: 5/30/06
Comments: Jayce appeared in a couple episodes of "Oz", so I -mailed him and told him he did a great job. Well, he replied back and also sent me a signed 8" x 10" Black & White Photo. Very please dwith this e-mail success! :)



Christopher Eccleston
c/o Lorraine Hamilton
Hamilton Hodell
Fifth Floor
66-68 Margaret St.
London, W1W 8SR
United Kingdom
Sent: 5/16/06
Received: 5/30/06
Comments: He returned both of my photos unsigned, but included a signed 4 1/8" x 5 7/8" Color Ad Card of his new show "Dr. Who". Still pleased :)



Michael Emerson
c/o Abrams Artists Agency
9200 Sunset Blvd., 11th Fl.
Los Angeles, CA 90069
Sent: 5/16/06
Received: 6/2/06
Comments: "Henry Gale" signed all 3 of my photos from "Lost". Was real happy to get this one back. It's always nice to add someone to a TV Show colleciton :)



Robert Knepper
c/o "Prison Break"
Prison Break Productions
100 S. Sangamon St.
Chicago, IL 60607-2685
Sent: 3/14/06
Received: 6/2/06
Comments: Another great "Prison Break" success. "T-Bag" signed my "Prison Break" promo photo and also a couple of index cards :)



Julianna Margulies
c/o "Festen"
Music Box Theatre
239 West 45th St.
New York, NY 10036
Sent: 4/11/06
Received: 6/2/06
Comments: Must have missed the boat on this one. She kept my "ER" photo, but did include a signed 8" x 10" Black & White photo. She has probably been bombarded with requests now so she probably pre-signed a big stack of these photos. I thought it was a pre-print or autopen at first, but when I compare it to the other requests on Star Archive, the signature differs. :) Still a great success, but would have loved to have my "ER" photo signed :)



William Petersen
c/o "CSI"
CBS Productions
CBS Television City
7800 Beverly Blvd., Room 18
Los Angeles, CA 90036-2165
Sent: 3/14/06
Received: 6/3/06
Comments: I finally got around to sending a photo to Mr. Petersen. :) He graciously signed my photo, but did not inscribe it. Oh well :)


COMEDIANS

Ralphie May
In Person
Received: 6/2/06
Comments: Ralphie signed 2 photos for me... the one above, and the same photo signed to me and my girlfriend. We are starting a scrapbook and we are putting the photo in it :)


SURVIVOR

Rob Mariano (Marquesas)
104 1st St.
Beaver, PA 15009-1302
Sent: 5/16/06
Received: 6/2/06
Comments: Boston Rob signed all 3 of my IC and also included a signed 3 7/8" x 5 1/2" Color Photo. I sent it to Amber's parents house and they must forward his and Amber's mail to their home in Florida. The postmark was from Florida. :)



Ryan Opray (Pearl Island)
c/o Plumbing Bureau
2405 South Winchester
Campbell, CA 95008
Sent: 5/16/06
Received: 5/30/06
Comments: Ryan sent me 2 signed 4" x 6" Color photos in 2 weeks time. He finished in 7th place on the Pearl Island season.



Tina Wesson (Australia)
5216 Beverly Oaks Dr.
Knoxville, TN 37918
Sent: 5/23/06
Received: 6/1/06
Comments: This Australian Outback winner signed 1 of 3 of my index cards. Very happy to knock another winner of the list!


SPORTS
Baseball
Rod Barajas
Jose Bautista
Rich Gossage
Jose Hernandez
Dave Hollins
Steve Kiefer
Casey Kotchman
Bobby Meacham
Joe Morgan
Dale Murphy
Troy O'Leary
Michael Restovich

Football
Raymond Berry

Golf
Bobby Clampett
Robert Gamez

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home