Thursday, June 15, 2006

Weeks Successes (6/4 - 6/10)

Sorry all for the delay in posting. My Great Uncle passed away on Sunday, so the beginning of the week was a little hectic. Anyways, got a bunch of goodies this week. Here goes...

ACTORS/ACTRESSES

Russell Crowe
c/o "Tenderness" Movie Set
Sent: 5/23/06
Received: 6/8/06
Comments: Couldn't believe this one! Was shocked to get this back! He signed my photo and also 2 IC from this movie set address :)



Alan Cumming
c/o "The Threepenny Opera" Play
Sent: 4/20/06
Received: 6/5/06
Comments: Alan signed both of my X-Men photos, a 8" x 10" Color promo photo and a 5" x 7" Color movie scene photo.



Evan Handler
c/o Liberman/Zerman
252 N. Larchmont #200
Los Angeles, CA 90004
Sent: 5/16/06
Received: 6/5/06
Comments: My 26th "Lost" success! He plays Dave in the episode "Dave" :) He signed my photo, but in a silver gel pen-ish type so it is rather hard to see. Oh well, still pleased :)



Robin Williams
1100 Wall Rd.
Napa, CA 94558
Comments: Mr. Williams signed my photo and a few index cards in about a half a year :) 2nd Success from this address.


MODELS

olina Kurkova
c/o Dna Model Mgmt.
520 Broadway, 11th Floor
New York, NY 10012
Sent: 3/14/06
Received: 6/10/06
Comments: Karolina signed my photo and also included a signed Colo Ad Card in about 3 months. My second success with her, but I had a photo lying around so I figured I'd send it her way :)


NOBEL PRIZE

Georges Charpak (Physics 1992)
Charpak@emse.fr
Sent: 5/31/06
Received: 6/5/06
Comments: Received a signed 5 3/4" x 16 1/2" Folded Card-Type photo. Very happy to add another great mind to my collection :)


MISC. CELEBRITIES

Susan & Patrick Vaughn
(Contestants on "The Amazing Race 7")
susanvaughn@fuse.net
Sent: 5/31/06
Received: 6/5/06
Comments: Envelope came a little mangled, but picture was OK with a few minor creases. They sent me a signed 4 1/4" x 6 3/8" Color Photo. :)


SPORTS
Baseball
George Freese
Dick Groat
Matt Kata
Mark Kotsay
John Kruk
Jose Mesa
Jerry Reuss
Peter Ueberroth
John Vander Wal
Jose Vizcaino
Walter Young

Football
Rocky Bleier
Natrone Means
Heath Miller
Herschel Walker

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home